Thursday 27 March 2014

YouTube - Yay or Nay?

Hi guys! So, I have been debating on whether to start a YouTube channel for a while now. Since I love beauty and fashion I thought getting into YouTube would make my blog come alive a little more!
So, as a first video iv actually edited and am now in the process of uploading a vlog of my trip to St. Lawrence Market in downtown Toronto. I have a corresponding blog post if you would like to check that out further back in my blog that goes into more depth about the trip. It was such a fun day out filled with lots of food! 
I thought a vlog would be a good way to transition comfortably into doing actual beauty and lifestyle videos as i'm a little camera shy!
I am hoping to film an airplane essentials video tomorrow before I go on my flight on this Sunday to correspond with my blog post. I may just film a March beauty favorites and edit that while on the plane for you guys too. I thought videos to go with my blog posts would be a great idea for those of you who don't like to read a big long speech about a particular product and would prefer to actually see me talk about it! 
Anyway, I would appreciate some feedback and any comment would be helpful!
Here is the link to my YouTube channel:
Happy Thursday!
Amina x


No comments:

Post a Comment