Friday 7 November 2014

Reflective Friday - Interior Design I Have Been Loving

Hi Guys! I hope your all well. As most of you know, I am studying Interior Architecture in University. I was thinking about slowly incorporating more design and architecture posts into my blog. In saying this, it will still be a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog but we are just adding an architecture and design section as this is a really relevant and super important part of my life. These posts will be a little longer than my usual so sit down and grab your cups of tea! 
Also, I will be documenting my thoughts on going to university and how I survive it! My course is super intense and there is a tonne of work involved. I do only have classes four days a week but I am working on my assignments and studying 7 days a week, no joke. This is probably the most intense and stressful thing I have done in my life, period. But, in saying that, I am so grateful that my family have given me the support and encouragement to this course as I this is definitely what I want to do with my life.

So, before I turn into a rambling maniac, please find the interior design and architecture I have been loving below.

Absolutely in love with the arched, sash windows in this minimalist, period bedroom.

The owners style can really shine through in this simple office style with the use of interesting textures (fur, plants and wicker) and colours. These colours compliment the plain white canvas and simple furniture design beautifully. The carpet adds a softness to the room also.


As you can see i'm loving simple, modern design with splashes of colour and texture.



Really love how the windows are placed in this room. On the slanted roof, they add a great deal of light and make the room look a lot larger than it is.


Love the look of exposed timber beams on a white background.


All photo credits are from Tumblr.
Amina x



No comments:

Post a Comment