Thursday 20 November 2014

Monthly Beauty Favourites - October

Monthly Beauty Favourites

Hey Guys! Hope your all well. I know I'm a little late with my monthly favourites but better late than never right?! I'v been super busy with my end of term assignments so you will have to forgive me for my sporadic blog posts!
The first thing I have been loving this month is my Seventeen Cosmetics Define and Conquer Palette. This contour and highlight palette is AMAZING. The formula of these powders are so creamy and buttery. They glide onto the skin so beautifully, and are not over-pigmented so you can build them up or sheer them out for a light contour. This is the cheapest contour kit I have found and the best quality for your money. Definitely a must have if your on a budget. It comes in two shades, fair and medium.

This can be bought here

The next thing I have been loving is my Forever 21 Shimmering Bronzer. I bought this so long ago when I was living in Canada and it has lasted me so long. With the cold weather setting in I feel like my skin needs a bit of a glow and this definitely does it. This is very dark and you need a super light hand with it but if its used correctly, its gorgeous. Its quiet shimmer but thats what i like for an all over bronze. Its a red toned bronzer so its quiet a natural colour.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a direct link to this product but i'm sure if you had a little look on the Forever 21 website you could find it


Yes I did use old pictures of it cos its hit pan now and does not look as nice as it used to!

I have been searching for a good drugstore, everyday foundation as my skin tone has gotten super pale as the winter has set in. I didn't feel like spending 35EURO on another MAC Studio Fix Fluid for the couple of weeks i would be using it as its just not practical and plus I could spend a fraction of that money on something that does the same job. So, I took a wander down to Boots and picked up the Rimmel London 25hr Foundation. This stuff is so good! 
 I have an in depth review of this foundation on my blog here

The next product I have actually re kindled an old love with! Its my Nars blush in Taj Mahal. This is such a gorgeous blush but extremely pigmented so you only need the tiniest bit! Its i the most beautiful burnt orange colour with gold reflects. This looks fab with a deep tan. Definitely a holiday essential. I only wear this when I'm tanned or I have fake tanned as it can tend to look quiet harsh if your skin is lighter. It also looks gorgeous on the eyes too. I sometimes pop it in the crease for a very warm smokey eye. 
This can be bought here

I love this eyeliner. I actually bought this when I was in Canada and it is quiet hard to get a hold of in Ireland. They may have it in Brown Thomas but Im not sure. Anyway, Im sure you could get a similar eyeliner for the fraction of the price but i had this sitting in my make up collection so it needed to be used. I only used water proof eyeliners so this is perfect and its lasts all day!
A really good dupe for this formula is the Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner. Its only about 4Euro and available nationwide.

This next favourite I am so excited about! The Nyx Butter Glosses are now available in Ireland. They are available from Sam McCauley pharmacies throughout Ireland. I am so excited about Nyx being sold in Ireland but my wallet isn't, haha! I currently have four of the glosses and am totally hooked. I will definitely be going back to purchase some more. They are so creamy and none sticky. Plus they add a gorgeous wash of glossy colour to the lips and are so quick and easy to use. No mirrors necessary ladies!
My favourites at the moment are Strawberry Parfait and Tiramisu.
Strawberry Parfait.

Tiramisu.

Amina xo









No comments:

Post a Comment