Thursday 20 November 2014

Review - Rimmel London 25hr Lasting Perfection Foundation


Hi Guys! Today Im going to be reviewing the Rimmel London 25hr Lasting Perfection Foundation. I was on the hunt for a new foundation as my Mac ones are now too dark for me as we have progressed into winter.  I had not seen very many reviews on this foundation so I decided to give it a go and boy was I pleasantly surprised! I have fallen in love with this foundation. 


I wasn't brave enough to brave my bare face but here I have applied a light layer of the foundation. I have pretty normal skin - oily in the T Zone during the summer and a little dry in the winter. I find this foundation super hydrating but not dewy. Its also not very matte. Its more of a natural/satin finish. Also this foundation does not oxidise at all! I have never experienced this in a foundation before. This shade, classic beige is a tad light for me but its nothing a little bronzer cant fix!
It does a good job of covering a few blemishes around my nose and cheeks and also the darkness around my mouth. I have very bad darkness under my eyes that nothing will cover though!
I really don't mind though and I was pretty comfortable with this one layer.
It does have SPF 20 so I think this would be a good everyday foundation and not something you would be wearing if you were taking pictures as the SPF would cause a white flashback on your face. We don't want ghost pictures!

After I did the rest of my make up, everything blended together really well.

As you can see, its about a medium coverage as you can still see some of my blemishes on my nose but thats fine with me.

I love this foundation for everyday. The undertone could be a little more on the yellow side but it does not really bother me.
Overall its a great buy and for under 10EURO you really cant go wrong.
Amina xo







No comments:

Post a Comment