Friday 28 February 2014

Day out - St. Lawrence Market, Toronto

Hi all! I thought I would just share my trip with my boyfriend to St. Lawrence Market last weekend. Being big foodies, we felt we were obliged to go! 




 As you can see there was a massive selection of artisan cheeses among other foods. It was fantastic just to see the huge range of different types of food. 

 Among the cheeses they had a great selection of olive oils which complimented the cheeses beautifully.

 The seafood counters were just something else! The sheer selection of fish and shellfish was impeccable. 


 There were plenty of places to eat including a stall that specialized in Italian food. I just had to take a picture of the pizzas as they just looked scrumptious. 

Finally myself and Paul settled for some seafood, which was to die for! I got the crab cakes and he got grilled sardines which were massive!

To revive your inner foodie, please go check out this market. Its about a 5 minute walk from Union Station.
Happy Friday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment