Monday 24 March 2014

UPDATE: Life!

Hi Guys, sorry iv been so MIA lately! Have had a lot going on in my life and am currently moving from Canada back to Ireland. I moved to Canada one year ago and am now moving home and am super excited. Iv been back and forth between the two countries for the past week and am so glad to finally be settling into one place. Jet setting between to countries literally means iv been living out of my suitcase for the past year! I'm so happy I can finally start to build a life and be settled.

I'm currently on my gap year and Im going back to college this September to study interior architecture (fingers crossed I get in!!) I got such a passion for home design and would love to pursue a career in it.

I'm leaving for home on Sunday the 31st of March and cant wait! Once i'm settled ill be blogging daily again!




No comments:

Post a Comment