Tuesday 4 March 2014

Current Beauty Favorites - February


Hey Ladies, and welcome back to my blog! Today i going to be sharing my current beauty favorites with you all. 



The first thing iv been loving is a perfume by Victoria Beckham. This is a rediscovery of mine. I used to wear it loads back when i was in secondary school and absolutely loved it. I don't now if it is actually still sold but i'm sure it is. If i can find it I will link it at the end!


The next thing I have been obsessing over is my Naked 3 Palette. This is by far my favorite out of the three palettes as its just perfect for everyday wear and going out. It has a great range of colors with the perfect combination of shimmer and matte. For day time I like to take the colors Dust and Burnout on the lid and blend it out with either Limit and Nooner in the crease. 



My favorite lipstick of the moment is Warm Me Up by Maybelline. It is quiet a dark, pink-nude color. Its more on the mauve side of pink but is just gorgeous. These are my favorite high street lipsticks as the formula is so creamy and hydrating. They also smell gorgeous, slightly vanilla scented that is similar to MAC lipsticks. They are not super long-wearing due to the very creamy consistency but I don't mind as I love the color. I feel these lipsticks are a great option for if you don't want to spend a ton of money on a lip product.

Now, I have been on the hunt for a good concealer as I have such bad dark circles under my eyes. I have searched high and low and I think I have finally found my holy grail concealer. This special little guy is the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer. This is by far the best concealer i have ever used. It covers my dark circles completely! I have never found a concealer as good as this. I was starting to wonder where this had been all my life!! It does not crease whatsoever and can also be used on the face to cover up little blemishes. Im in the shade NW25. I am usually NC's in MAC face products but I wanted to get a concealer with a pink/salmon tone to correct the darkness under my eyes! I cannot recommend it highly enough!


The blush I have been using constantly is MAC's Desert Rose. It is the most beautiful, natural rose color. Its perfect for everyday and thats exactly what I have been using it for! Its a matte blush which is new for me since I do like a blush with a bit of shimmer. Although its matte, it doesn't make you look flat. Its a great universal color with will look great on almost any skin tone.
It is a permanent product from MAC and can be purchased from any MAC store or online.


The Eyeliner that I have been using non stop this month is the Essence Liquid Ink Liner. This is waterproof and as you can see from the photo, in one swipe, you get pure pigmentation.
This is a steal at around 3 euro from any Boots or pharmacy that stocks Essence.

Last but certainly not least is my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder! Being the little grease ball I am I needed a good oil absorbing powder to get rid of that oily shine. I purchased this about a month or two ago and have been using it non stop! I do not leave the house without this anymore. 
It is just so finely milled so it will not look cakey whatsoever. That is what I have found with a lot of other powders I have used. This can be purchased at most pharmacy's that stock Maybelline an costs around 10 euro.

So that concludes my current favorites.
Happy Tuesday! x


No comments:

Post a Comment