Saturday 8 November 2014

Monthly Lusts - Things I've Been Eyeing up

Hello Loves! I decided to continue the series of monthly loves that I started early in the year, My Monthly Loves! Basically, its just some things I have been wanted and lusting over all month. 

Firstly I made the mistake of taking a wander over to the Missguided website, I literally wanted everything! There was one dress that I thought was particularly lovely. 

 Really loving navy at the moment.


The lace looks so delicate and pretty!
PS - Misguided is having 20% off all footwear so get over there to take advantage of this amazing deal!
This dress can also be bought in a midi style which is slightly longer.
Buy this dress here


The next thing I have been eyeing up is this leather (faux) biker jacket from Topshop.





This can be bought here

Iv also been loving these jeans from Topshop too.





These can be bought here
Fall is my favourite season so iv been loving a darker colour palette and anything warm.

How beautiful are these heeled ankle boots by Kurt Geiger?! Obsessed. 
I just love the contrast between the black leather and the wood. 



These can be bought here

Thats all really for this moth that I have been loving, more fashion bits then beauty. I've been using the same make up products for a few months so I think ill have to change that around a bit! 
Amina x

No comments:

Post a Comment