Friday 28 February 2014

Relaxing Weekend - City Life

Hey Everyone, just thought I would share my chilled out weekend with you all. Didn't do much to be honest, just had a wander around the city with my boyfriend, and did a little damage is Lush Cosmetics. Above is a quick snap of downtown Toronto.

 We both decided we were hungry so went to grab a bite to eat for lunch. We decided to stop at the Eaton Centre food court on Yonge Street. We headed over to Liberty Noodle and both got some Pho. They do the best Pho I have ever tried and would definitely recommend them.

 The weekly damage done in Lush. Just got some bath bombs! My favorite is Rise Of The Phoenix. Its very warm smelling and extremely relaxing!

 My ever charming boyfriend, who works in Starbucks decided to leave me a flattering message on my Caramel Flan Latte!

Hope you all had a great weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment