Friday 28 February 2014

Current Beauty Favorites - February




 Hi Guys! Just thought i would share what make up products iv been really enjoying this month. Firstly is my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40. This is a perfect match for me and i just love how yellow toned this foundation is. Its very full coverage, what i like but some people may not. I often mix it with a moisturizer for a sheerer look to it. Mixing it with a moisturizer also gives you great coverage but with a radiant dewy glow, which I'm loving at the moment. Dewy skin is all the rave right now!

 The next thing iv been loving is this blush by Nars in the shade Taj Mahal. I know it looks super scary in the pan but if you just use a super light hand, it is gorgeous on the cheeks. It looks fantastic with a tan. It does have gold shimmer in it but honestly, its so beautiful on the skin.

 Next is a lipstick from MAC iv been wearing to death! Its in the shade Rebel and is the most beautiful, vampy purple shade. Just gorgeous! You can wear this full on or just dab a bit on with your finger with a bit of gloss over top. Either way, its stunning. Probably one of my favorite shades from MAC.

The only thing i would say about this lipstick is that its just a tad drying on the lips but overall it doesn't bother me at all. Just pop a bit of chapstick on before applying.

(PS. I know my watermark is wrong! I forgot to add in the 95!)
Have a safe and happy week!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment